Through its public events, member communications, website, and social media channels, TBR provides its members with opportunities to extend their reach. TBR contributes high-altitude thought-leadership “air cover” that can support or augment your Company’s own policy objectives. Our Roundtable can also help you tell more Tennesseans about your company’s philanthropic, social advocacy, and sustainability efforts in support of the communities you serve.
TBR Members Include:
- Impact legislation to maintain Tennessee as a pro business, pro growth state.
- Stay current on important state and federal policy issues that affect your business.
- Work closely with Tennessee policy makers, political leaders, and other business organizations.
- Available forums for voicing opinions and discussions with other TN business leaders.
- E-mail alerts, including: monthly member newsletters, TBR policy statements, and press releases.
- Build partnerships with local chambers and other business organizations.
- Partner with state departments on issues important to Tennessee’s economy.
- Develop relationships with other Tennessee CEOs and business leaders.
- Annual and regional meetings.
- Intimate roundtables with political leaders.